19.8.09

hmm long time no chat... Bored at work how typical right?

Tried out/Auditioned a guitar player today, cool dude, cool vibe, cool shred. I hadn't played in front of anyone I hadn't known in forever, got a wee nervous. But playing with another guitarist was a great change for once and totally vibed well, at least I think so. Have a good feeling about this time, so don't let me down we're all counting on you. Gonna jam and write lots o' tunes so yea it is always good to play and play and play and play. I think I'll play more tonight. It always take a random moment to remind you that, well that you aren't hot shit and someone can do it better. Not that i felt like i was boss, but it's a great reminder to keeping practicing and improving constantly.

I have a good feeling about life in general lately, besides the dood across the street who has put shitty acoustic Oasis covers on hold for the evening and picked up a sax instead, everything is awesome.

I've bought a bunch of stuff for school and have done incredibley well in waiting to wear it at school, super super super super. Need to shed some lbs, I'll do what i can.

live long and prosper

No comments: